Organizing a Truly International Event

PHP Unconference Europe in an international event, the language of which is English. To ensure that no single language is in the majority, the organizers are selling only 40% of the tickets to German-speaking attendees, and the remaining 60% to foreign attendees.

When you purchase a ticket, please select the category which is suitable to your country of origin. We trust you to make the correct selection. There are no technical measures in place to prevent you from tricking the system.


To ensure no attendee is left out of the discussion, the organizers kindly ask all attendees to speak only English at PHP Unconference Europe.


Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.


Write a comment

Comments: 6
  • #1

    Mobdro (Saturday, 28 October 2017 21:33)

    Nice Post

  • #2 (Saturday, 28 October 2017 21:36)


  • #3 (Saturday, 28 October 2017 21:37)


  • #4

    windows 10 help (Tuesday, 21 August 2018 11:44)

    Thanks for this impressive article if you are getting trouble in your Windows 10 pc and frightened of such issue then just get help in windows 10 operating system with the help of our tutorial.

  • #5 (Friday, 26 October 2018 12:36)

    very interesting article..

  • #6

    flipaclip Apk (Tuesday, 09 April 2019 18:23)

    I read your websites. that was great and impressive information dear.
    love your Work.